Thursday, July 28, 2005

Beware of the Fuckin Fake Company!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I woke up @ eight o’clock in the morning, I was so up set because I’ve missed my pray time on shubuh again. May Allah forgive me. I have several plans to do today. First, I promissed to Cici and Nina whom my sisters, to take care of Nina’s problem. Several days ago, Nina was deceived by a company called “Dwi Putra Mandiri”. She paid a lot amount of money to the company for fuckin nothing! The Company promised to employ Nina as a staff of their accomadation division, and they demanded two hunderd and fifty thousand rupiahs as an enrollment cost, after that, they signed a contract for a bloody training program! Later on, Nina told me that she has been had in that deal with an intimidation. So the fake company will have me there, with my infuriated face indeed!!

The fake chief of that fake company had a teased grim face right after I knocked him out! I told them that the contract was a real deception and I demanded the money back!! They returned the money to my sister after we had a furious conversation. Heh! Fuck them yeah! I’ve planned to write the case on the mass media

Vote to Mr Big’s “Wild world”, yeah… I realize…. It’s getting wilder and wilder

Me, Isti and my sister have had a lunch together in Ichi Bento, and it was Isti’s treat

Nevertheless, the case really gave me such a various moment, an it was a “time out” for my busy activities with a bunch of “tables of schedule”… though I fancied something more pleasurable…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home