Thursday, July 28, 2005

What a day...

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Five days remain up to ArtCamp program which will be started on August 4th , the committee will have a meeting in common room today on 3 o’clock this afternoon. I’ve already improved the schedule, it has been my assignment for a full week as a LO Coordinator.

I’ve ironed my clothes and it took one hour to finished.

Only a few minutes after I arrived @ Arief’s house on 11 pm, Arief asked me if I could accompany him to have a “very late dinner”. Certainly I could… So we went to Merdeka street and had a dinner with “Bubur Ayam BIP”. There were a street band playing some old music… They were really good! I made a lot of request and so with Arief. We sang some old songs together…And u know what? The Band also made a request for me and Arief to sing “Isabella” YEAHHH!!! But Arief doesn’t know the lyric. So, we sang Clapton’s “Wonderfull Tonight”…

It was a wonderfull night, indeed…



PS: I miss my girl so much…

1 Comments:

Blogger great ani said...

hi...kunjungan pertama ani....blognya ani link ya....

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home